Monday, 29 October 2012

In Time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rating 5/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic A 2011 action film written and directed by Andrew Niccol and stars Justin Timberlake , Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy . People stop aging at 25 and from there on have to earn time by working and keep track of how long they have by a display in their forearm, the main problem is that time is also the currency so spend too much and its lights out.
The film did remind me of Logan's Run a little bit in that people live for so long. Some people might recognise a certain tunnel from the Dark Knight Rises (The geek in me squealed when I clicked on) and I dont know if its just me but at times I kept thinking that Justin Timberlake looked extremly similar to Wentworth Miller 's character Michael Scofield in Prison Break (Minus the amazing tattoos).
So in a nutshell if you are looking for a nice easy to watch action film thats different then give this a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment