Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Strippers vs Werewolves

 photo SvsW_zps9f63f598.jpg
Strippers vs Werewolves is a 2012 low budget British Comedy/Horror directed by Jonathan Glendening and stars Billy Murray, Ali Bastian, Alan Ford and horror legend Robert Englund.

I don't know what to say about this film other then it felt like a challenge to watch it, don't get me wrong but I do enjoy some of the low budget films that have been coming out but this was just too bad.

The acting was worse then a school production and the "Strippers" looked like the girls who were turned away from Babestation and I dont know if it's just me but I am fed up of seeing Alan Ford being typecast as 'the old cockney geezer' as he is just the same in every film I have seen him in.

I am going to be honest and say that I couldn't make myself watch it all the way through as it really is that bad.

(Yes I know the picture is of shoddy quality but so was the film!)

No comments:

Post a Comment