Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Unemployment = Grumpy


 photo Grumpy_zps449daf0d.jpg

Well this blog post is very different to the others, its going to be more of a personal post/rant about my struggles in getting a job.

So here I am, I have been unemployed for 8 months now and it is starting to get to me, don't get me wrong tho because I have been looking for work, applying for jobs but its hard.......really hard! I apply for about 5 a week and I'm lucky to get a reply of any sort and 99% of the time if I do get anything back its an email saying sorry but I have been unsuccessful this time.

I know what some people will be saying 'there is work out there' and yes they are correct, I could go and work through one of the many agencies in this town but I have had some bad experiences with them (they are the reasons I am unemployed) lets just say that you can not count there being a shift at the factory when you get there. I know there there are some jobs out there but I don't have a driving licence and I'm not a doctor or nurse and I don't have a degree for some random job.

Like I said before I have been unemployed for 8 months and it is starting to get to me, I have lost all the get up and go I used to have, I feel like there is no point in doing much and I have started to get really angry and frustrated with anything and everything.

I would like to point out that I am not one of the unemployed who want to be on the dole, I want to work, I hate having nothing to do with my day, having nothing to do for 8 months has started to depress me. Anyways I don't like cheap cider and tracksuits......that lifestyle just doesn't suit me. Haha.

I count myself as one of the lucky ones because if I didn't have Emily then I would be a complete wreck by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment